Friday 11 October 2013

A Dirt Monster

Yesterday was not-so-bad-day. A bit hectic morning at work (but could be worse), then came back home knowing that there would be visitors at home. My wife took them out for a moment, which was great as it gave me some time to play music. I then went to the gym, but could not stay long - I had eaten too much upon return from work (and of course blames myself for the lack of control, and I sustain these accusations, I need to lose some weight, I have been trying for several years now and I can not. I do not understand why, 5 years ago I lost 20kg/40lbs in a year and it was great). So came back home, we had some wine, talks etc. Well, wine is not good on a weekday, as my mind is never too fresh on the next day, but it was not too much so I am sort of OK.

The monster dream was earlier, approx. 2 am (this may have been because of the wine). Basically, not going into too much detail, I made a very disgusting mess in a way that was impossible to control, and then I had to clean it all in a way that no one noticed. And I did. But it was a lot of work and not very pleasant.

The analogy to yesterday is all too obvious - having eaten too much and drinking on a wrong day, today need to make sure I function through the day properly, and it will come at a bit more effort than usual. I know I will make it, but still.

No comments:

Post a Comment