Monday 28 October 2013

James Bond style fight after a good weekend?

I had a reasonable weekend, mostly on the good side, however I can feel that my mood is ready to swing in the "down" direction, this will likely happen at a stress overload. Therefore, I am trying to avoid overloading myself with stress - I need to balance it carefully, as I may appear withdrawn at work, and also I may get into the procrastinating mode. And the latter will only add to the stress, and then the monsters will be well fed on it.... so, I need to be very diligent in balancing the stress level, the capacity, and the performance expectation. I am not James Bond, who could handle everything.

Interestingly,  I had a James Bond kind of dream today - there were three of us. I, a beautiful woman, and another guy, and we got into a trap, surrounded by hundreds of soldiers of The Bad Guy. We had to fight against them all. The other guy was killed during the fight, but I and the girl manage to escape - at least this is as much as I can remember.

I have no idea whatsoever what meaning I could attribute to that dream. Just no immediate and sensible associations. Any comments welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment